Designed for all people including elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers
- Two handrails, with handholds, to pull yourself up and out of the water as you walk up the stairs.
- Five steps, instead of four.
- Top step covers the pool top rail.
Can be installed in two configurations:
- Model #PES-1: One unit to be used inside the pool off a deck.
- Model #PES-DBL: Two units can be combined, making a complete entry system inside and outside the pool.
Comes complete with our #PES-G Gate System.
- Model #PES-G: Gate System for two combined Pool Entry Systems.
The unique design of the pool entry system allow two units to be joined together to form a complete
entry/exit system into the pool.
SPECIFICATIONS OF POOL ENTRY SYSTEM
- Meets current and proposed ANSI/NSPI Standards
- Easy assembly; steps and risers snap into side panels and are held in place with plastic wedges. No
- Non-slip step surfaces are brown for high visibility.
- Adjusts to fit 48" to 54" tall pools and decks.
- Excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers. Holds over 400 pounds.
- Does not rest on or attach to pool.
- Side openings allow water to circulate through unit to inhibit algae growth.
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode.
- Gate for #PES-DBL restricts access to the pool. It is self-closing and self-latching. Satisfies most
- Includes deck connector for easy attachment to deck.
- Fits decks up to 54" or can fit taller decks using special mounting instructions.
SPECIFICATIONS OF GATE
- Overall Projection into pool - 36"
- Overall height - 81" (plus up to 6" adjustability)
- Overall width - 31"
- Step - 10" x 27"
- Top Platform - 12" x 27"
- Handrail height (from top step) - 32"
- Riser height - 11"
- Height of Gate - 58"
- Width of Gate - 27"
- Height of Latch - 57"
- Gate Is Self-Closing & Self-Latching
- Includes Padlock
- For above ground pools with flat bottoms.
- Easy, snap together installation
- Can be shipped via UPS/RPS
- Large, flat steps (each with 270 square inches) complete with two all-plastic handrails
- Mounting brackets included; secures unit to pool or deck
- Side openings allow water circulation behind unit to inhibit algae growth
- Gray steps for high visibility in water
- Economical, yet strong; holds 400 pounds.
- Improved base system
- Model #Step-1
- Fits Decks up to 60"
- Height to Top Step - 47 inches
- Height to Handrail - 38 inches
- Projection into Pool - 32 inches
- Width - 31 inches
- Riser Height - 11 inches
- Step Dimensions - 10" x 27"
Step Enclosure Kit
- Allows you to connect and enclose two Confer Steps for an economical entry system.
- Fits 48" to 54" pools.
- Consists of top platform, two side rails, pickets, and gate. The gate completely encloses the steps for
security, and is self-enclosing and self-latching.
- Padlock Included
- Note: #Step-1 Units not included; must be purchased separately.
- Model #STEP-ENC
The 8000 Entry Ladder
- When combined with a Step-1 it forms an economical entry/exit system.
- Adjustable for 48" to 54" pools.
- Outside treads swing up into an upright position for security.
- 18" wide, 22" high handrail, 9 à" span.
- Weight guideline: 300 lbs.
- Note: #Step- Unit not included; must be purchased separately.
“Safe and Secure” System - Step/Inpool/Gate
- Satisfies most building inspector and insurance requirements in most states
- Self-closing, self-latching gate restricts access to pool
- Gate includes self-closing mechanism (see inset photo) for a sure close everytime
- Gate includes padlock for complete security
- Inpool ladder takes up minimal space inside pool
- Steps and ladder can be separated and used individually if a deck is built
- Inpool ladder features anti-entrapment barrier
- Model #S.I.G.